SCOTS (Parent Group)
Welcome to SCOTS
SCOTS (School Community Organization of Token Springs) is our school’s parent group that supports the staff and students at Token Springs. Think of SCOTS as the school’s booster club – we are a non-profit organization that functions independently of the school and the district. SCOTS’ mission is to establish a close relationship between home and school by providing opportunities for parents to be involved in the school community, supporting the needs of our teachers and staff, furthering our students’ learning opportunities and promoting school spirit and pride. SCOTS is proud to be a part of Token Springs.
2020-21 SCOTS Meetings (6:30 pm)
What takes place at the monthly meetings?
- Reports from the Principal and School Board Representative regarding current happenings at the school and within the district
- Budget updates on money earned and money spent
- Voting on special funding requests from teachers and staff
- Committee reports on current and upcoming events
- Discussions on student and staff needs and how we can best support them
- Interaction with other parents and staff from school
- FREE CHILDCARE is provided for kids ages 2 and up
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org