Welcome to Token Springs Elementary - Home of the Terrapins!
Opened in the fall of 2018, our school is home to approximately 409 students in kindergarten through fifth grade (K-5), with 4-year-old kindergarten (4K) joining our building for the 2019-20 school year. Our building’s unique design provides students with relevant, engaging, and innovative learning opportunities, preparing them for success both in and outside of school... Every Child, Every Day!
Our Points of Pride
- Token Springs Elementary is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment with a focus on supporting both the academic and social-emotional well-being of our students, families, and community.
- As TERRAPINS, we VALUE…
- our RELATIONSHIPS!
- building a strong COMMUNITY in and outside of our building!
- having a GROWTH MINDSET, for both students and adults!
- showing RESPECT for, HONORING, and CELEBRATING our DIVERSITY.
- showing KINDNESS each and every day!
- Our monthly Lily Pads provide students opportunities to participate in small-group activities, with peers across all grade levels, focusing on our Terrapin Values.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of clubs - Robotics, Choir, Yoga, Cooking, Math 24, Ukulele, Art, Student Leadership, Board Games, etc.
- We have strong parent/caregiver/community support through our School Community Organization (SCO) as well as through a variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the school year, and offer numerous school-community events - Spooktacular, Movie Nights, Paint Nights, Spring Fling, etc.