Welcome to 4 year old Kindergarten!
We are so excited to have you enroll and have your child begin their educational journey with us. Our enrollment process is outline below if you have any questions as you go along please call us. 608-834-6672.
All SP4K students are enrolled and expected to attend a 5-day per week program (Monday-Friday) and District attendance procedures are followed. SP4K is a one year program and students are expected to enroll in 5K the following year.
Site assignments are based on many criteria: prior program enrollment, need for child care services, special programming needs, transportation, and available openings at the site requested.
Please complete the following steps:
- Complete online District Registration
- Come to District Support Center to select site or request busing
- Complete required Community Partner paperwork
A student may begin attending a SP4K program only after the 4K site has received their required paperwork.
We ask that you watch the slideshow below then follow the steps listed for Step 1 and Step 2. Registration is open to all children who live in the Sun Prairie Area School District and who will be 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school year for which you are applying (be sure you select the correct drop-down school year). There is no early entrance to SP4K. Children do not need to be present for the parent/guardian to register them.
Important notes for online registration:
- Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open Feb. 1, 2020.
- Step 2 will be held at the District Service Center on Feb. 27 from 10 AM - 6 PM.
- Be sure to enter the names and phone numbers of ALL parents/guardians.
- Please include emergency contacts; your physician information should be one of the emergency contacts listed.
To enroll your child online for SP4K click HERE
Online registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be available Feb. 1.
**Please make sure your "pop ups" are enabled on your browser!
Please complete Step 1 and then come to District Service Center at 501 S. Bird St. on February 27 from 10 AM - 6 PM (or a later date during business hours) to complete the additional 4K paperwork. Call our office at (608) 834-6672 if you have questions.