Secondary School Space Planning
"As one of the fastest growing districts in the state, future schools will be needed to serve a growing enrollment and our community's high expectations for student achievement and opportunity for all students. As part of our long-range facilities plan, the Phase Two project will incorporate a High School Solution Taskforce. Together, we will examine the foundation of needs and explore ideas as we engage all stakeholders in the future of our schools."
The Sun Prairie Area School District is the fastest growing district
in the state of Wisconsin!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
|The current Sun Prairie High School was built in:||2010|
|The 2017-18 enrollment is:||1,794 students|
|The high school's target capacity is:||1,658 students|
|The high school's maximum capacity is:||2,073 students|
|By 2022-23, high school enrollment projections indicate between:||1,954 to 2,084 students|
|Building/Program Capacities-Educational Space Analysis 2013
(Analysis to evaluate current and future space needs including target and maximum capacities)
- October 10th Meeting
- October 3rd Community Survey Results & Enrollment Growth Info.
- Contact Information
- Secondary School Space Planning Committee
- Monthly Summaries
- Current and Projected Enrollment Numbers
Assistant Superintendent of Operations
Executive Assistant to the Assistant Superintendent Email 608-834-6687
Director of Business and Finance
Communications & Engagement Officer
Director of Facilities and Grounds
- Meetings will be held the first and third Wednesdays of the month, from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- Meetings are held at the Sun Prairie High School Library unless otherwise noted
- All meetings are open to the public
- There will be a public comments time offered at every meeting
- To view upcoming meetings, see SSSPC Schedule
View the University of Wisconsin Applied Population Lab Enrollment Projections Information and 2017 UW-APL Enrollment Report of Enrollment Projections
View MDRoffers 2018 Community Growth and Enrollment Projections Report