Athletic Requirements for Students Participating in Patrick Marsh Sports
If your student is interested in participating in athletics at Patrick Marsh, they will need the following:
- Extracurricular Participation & Physical Form: Click on the link below for a copy of this updated form. Please sign the upper portion and the bottom form is to be signed by your physician and return.
- Concussion Acknowledgement Agreement: Click on the Concussion Acknowledgement link below for a copy of the agreement. A Concussion Acknowledgement is submitted once and is good for the entire school year.
- Athletic fee: A one time $26 athletic fee which is good for all sports at Patrick Marsh.
- Boys and girls cross country: 7th and 8th grade only (September-October)
Boys and girls running club; 6th graders. These students will practice with the cross country students but WILL NOT attend meets. (September-October)
- Girls volleyball; 7th and 8th grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls wrestling; 6th, 7th and 8th grade (October-December)
- Boys basketball; 7th and 8th grade only (October-December)
- Girls basketball; 7th and 8th grade only (January-February)
- Boys and girls track; 7th and 8th grade only (March-May)
All students interested in participating in a sport for the 2022-2023 school year will need to have an Extracurricular Participation & Physical Form. Bottom portion should be signed by a doctor and turned in before they can participate in any sport.
Do you need a sports physical quickly? Call CONCENTRA; they take walk- ins for sports physicals for $45. The address is: 1619 North Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI 53704. The phone number is :608-244-1213 .
All sports registration will be done thru infinite campus. Click on the link below for instructions.