The Track Meet for Monday, April 18th has been cancelled due to the weather! Student will have regular practice after school!
Athletic Requirements for Students Participating in Patrick Marsh Sports
If your student is interested in participating in athletics at Patrick Marsh, they will need the following:
- Extracurricular Participation & Physical Form: Click on the link below for a copy of this updated form. Please sign the upper portion and the bottom form is to be signed by your physician and return.
- Concussion Acknowledgement Agreement: Click on the Concussion Acknowledgement link below for a copy of the agreement. A Concussion Acknowledgement is submitted once and is good for the entire school year.
- Athletic fee: A one time $26 athletic fee which is good for all sports at Patrick Marsh.
- Boys and girls cross country: 7 grade only (September-October)
Boys and girls running club; 6th graders. These students will practice with the cross country students but WILL NOT attend meets. (September-October)
- Girls volleyball; 7th grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls wrestling; 6th and 7th grade (October-December)
- Boys basketball; 7th grade only (October-December)
- Girls basketball; 7th grade only (January-February)
- Boys and girls track; 7th grade only (March-May)
All students interested in participating in a sport for the 2021-2022 school year will need to have an Extracurricular Participation & Physical Form. Bottom portion should be signed by a doctor and turned in before they can participate in any sport.
Do you need a sports physical quickly? Call CONCENTRA; they take walk- ins for sports physicals for $45. The address is: 1619 North Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI 53704. The phone number is :608-244-1213 .