Welcome to Northside Elementary - Home of the Nighthawks!
At Northside we live out our district mission to inspire and prepare every child, every day. We believe that our community and students thrive through strong and trusting partnerships throughout our community. We strive to provide every child with meaningful and engaging experiences, creating the foundation for successful and happy kids!
We invite you to visit our school and experience our Northside Pride!
Our Points of Pride
- Northside Elementary is committed to developing authentic, trusting relationships that affirm and validate students, families, and stakeholders to support social-emotional well-being. We continuously strive toward creating an anti-bias, anti-racist learning community that ensures all scholars and staff achieve high levels of learning.
- Every month, we celebrate the stories of different parts of our school population in order to give our scholars opportunities to learn about the beautiful diversity in our community.
- Our scholars learn how to connect with kindness and own their choices as our core community agreements. We celebrate regularly along that learning journey toward becoming proactive and informed global citizens.
- We are a community school that offers access to resources and programming that support the needs of our Northside families.
- All of our scholars get the opportunity to be part of our school announcements called Nellie’s Network. We create recorded announcements for Monday through Thursday and then we run the programming live on Fridays. Families can track what’s happening on Nellie’s Network via our school Facebook page.
- Scholars have the opportunity to participate in clubs that spark their interest - Poetics, Nellie's Network News Crew, Comics, Fiber Arts, Band, Math 24, Kindness Council, etc.
- Our Rainbow Garden is a point of pride for our community and students are active participants in the planting, picking, and consuming process of what that garden yields.