How to Apply for the Solvable.com Scholarship
1) Essay Requirement:
Applicants should write an essay of 500 – 1000 words about personal financial freedom. We are looking for an extraordinary student with a passion for personal finance, and a desire to help others achieve personal financial freedom. We believe the future is bright in the hands of financially educated young adults, and we want to help this group succeed.
Topics can include saving, investing, budgeting, managing credit, or anything else you utilize for financial wellness. You can also include ways you help peers improve their finances.
2) Application form:
Applicants must fill out the form found from the link at the bottom of the page. Copy and paste your essay at the end of the form.
3) Send it in and we'll take it from there!
- Enrolled in a 2 year or 4-year college or university part or full time
- Or will be enrolled in Fall 2019 in a program
- US Citizen or Legal Resident
- Minimum Grade Point Average 3.0
Deadline – July 31, 2019
Announcement of winner – September 3, 2019