Forms & Sign-Up Information
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A SPORT?
Go to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal - School Store
PHYSICAL / PARTICIPATION FORM
- Submit new and updated physical forms to: email@example.com
- If you have a WIAA form from the doctors office, we will accept that.
- Physical forms must include clinic stamp, physician's signature & date of physical.
- We don't accept the clinic "summary of the visit" information sheet given to patients.
- Signing up online is also agreeing to the rules and regulations.
~ no form is needed. The concussion form is agreed to as part of the online athletic registration process.
For Each Additional Sport in the Same School Year:
You will sign up online in Infinite Campus for each sport you would like to participate in.
Where Do I Turn in the Forms?
New and updated physical forms must be turned in to the high school athletic office to sign up for a sport for grades 9-12.
Physical forms can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you turned in a new or updated physical for your first sport, you only need to sign up for an additional sport in Infinite Campus, you don't need to resubmit the physical form again in that school year.
With the online sign up the only form that needs to be submitted is the physical form, if there isn't a current physical on file. If this is the students "alternate year" and they are on the "current physicals list", nothing needs to be submitted.
The high school athletic office is located just inside the front doors of the high school to your right