Please be sure to sign the form, we will need one form per year for each student-athlete, submitted by parent(s), to this email address: email@example.com
Sports Sign-Up Information 20-21 School Year:
We are excited to announce that our "Online Athletic Registration" is up and running!
You will log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to start the process.
Here is information to better explain this process.
Click HERE for step by step assistance.
You can also click HERE to view a video (thanks to Coach Swanson) with step by step instructions.
**At the end of the video he also explains how you can check to be sure you have signed up correctly.
To check to see what sport you have signed up for:
**Log In Issues? If you have trouble logging in to the parent portal or do not know how to do that, please contact our tech department rep., Marty Finkel at 608-834-6546. Or you are welcome to email Marty: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our department must have a physical on file dated after 4/1/2019 to participate in athletics this year.
Note: When scheduling your child's sports physical, it's best to wait until after April 1 of the current year if you can. If it's dated after April 1 it will be good for two school years. If it's before April 1 it will only be good for one school year.
Students with a physical dated after 4/1/19 will be good for this school year.
Students with a physical dated after 4/1/20 will be good for the 20-21 and 21-22 school year.
2. If your physical is already on file and you are on the list of physicals good for this school year, you will not need to submit any document to our office. You are agreeing to the rules and regulations and concussion agreement as you sign up electronically.
Note: students with a physical currently on file and good for this school year are listed HERE.
3. If we do not have a current physical on file for you, you can send a copy of your physical to: email@example.com
Note: You can also mail the physical to: Sun Prairie HS, 888 Grove Street, SP, WI. Attn: Athletics Department.
Note: we do not accept a summary of an office visit. You must submit an actual sports physical document signed, dated, and stamped by your physician.
Note: We also have a box in the high school vestibule marked "Athletic Department", and you can leave the physical there. PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND DROP OFF FORMS IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. THE BUILDING IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME.
Note: Please call with any questions and we'd be happy to assist you.
4. The only actual document we will need is a copy of the sports physical, the rest is all agreed to online in Infinite Campus as part of the sign up process.
5. Athletic Fees: Athletic fees will be processed after your student/athlete is placed on a roster. For this year we may not start out with a fee, due to the current Covid situation, we will update as the year goes on.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PROGRAM:
If you plan to apply (you need to each year), please do this first before registering your child for athletics. You will not be able to complete the athletic registration until you first complete the online application to apply for the free and reduced program with the district.
HERE is the website link with more information on how to apply.
CARDINAL COACHES, ATHLETES, AND FAMILIES,