Sports Sign-Up Information 20-21 School Year:
We are excited to announce that our "Online Athletic Registration" is up and running!
You will log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to start the process.
Here is information to better explain what will be needed.
You can also click HERE for step by step assistance.
1. Our department must have a physical on file dated after 4/1/2019 to participate in athletics.
2. If your physical is already on file, you will only check to agree to the rules and regulations, you will not need to submit another physical unless your physical is expired.
Note: students with a physical currently on file and good for this school year is listed HERE.
Note: we do not accept a summary of an office visit. You must submit an actual sports physical document signed, dated, and stamped by your physician.
3. If we do not have a current physical on file for you, you can send a copy of your physical to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The only actual document we will need is a copy of the sports physical, the rest is all agreed to online in Infinite Campus as part of the sign up process.
5. Athletic Fees: Athletic fees will be processed after your student/athlete is placed on a roster. For this year we may not start out with a fee, due to the current Covid situation, we will update as the year goes on.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PROGRAM:
If you plan to apply (you need to each year), please do this first before registering your child for athletics. You will not be able to complete the athletic registration until you first complete the online application to apply for the free and reduced program with the district.
HERE is the website link with more information on how to apply.
CARDINAL COACHES, ATHLETES, AND FAMILIES,