Secondary School Space Planning
The Fall 2016 Phase I Facilities Referendum Newsletter stated:
"As one of the fastest growing districts in the state, future schools will be needed to serve a growing enrollment and our community's high expectations for student achievement and opportunity for all students. As part of our long-range facilities plan, the Phase Two project will incorporate a High School Solution Taskforce. Together, we will examine the foundation of needs and explore ideas as we engage all stakeholders in the future of our schools."
The Sun Prairie Area School District is the fastest growing district in the state of Wisconsin!
DID YOU KNOW:
|The current Sun Prairie High School (10-2th grade) was built in:||2010|
|The 2017-18 enrollment is:||1,794 students|
|The high school's target capacity is:||1,658 students|
|The high school's maximum capacity is:||2,073 students|
|By 2022-23, high school enrollment projections indicate between:||1,954 to 2,084 students|
For more information on current and projected enrollment numbers:
- View the University of Wisconsin Applied Population Lab Enrollment Projections Report
- Please see past enrollment projections for more detailed reports
Secondary School Space Planning Committee
- Meetings will be held the first and third Wednesdays of the month, from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- Meetings are held at the Sun Prairie High School Library unless otherwise noted
- All meetings are open to the public
- There will be a public comments time offered at every meeting
- To learn about the Secondary School Space Planning Committee, see committee formation
- To view upcoming meetings, see SSSPC Schedule