- What will infection mitigation look like in the Hybrid Classroom?
- Will children be wearing masks all day?
- Will there be any checks of students on arrival? (i.e. temperature checks, health screenings)
- Are teachers going to monitor kids for symptoms and require them to stay home until healthy if they show up with a cough/runny nose?
- How will students maintain physical distancing (6ft apart) during break time and recess?
- What happens if someone tests positive for COVID-19?
- What would happen if a teacher tests positive?
- What will clean up protocols after lunch and snacks look like?
- Are there any current restrictions related to personal travel?
- Will students be expected to be logged onto their devices for the entire day?
- Will a student in the Hybrid option be able to stay home and access learning if they are feeling sick?
- Will students keep their current teacher?
- What kind of recordings will be available or "catch up sessions" will be offered for students who have internet issues or glitches for lessons?
- Are distance learning days in the hybrid model less interactive than before?