ATHLETIC REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN CARDINAL HEIGHTS UPPER MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
If your student is interested in participating in athletics at Cardinal Heights, they will need the following:
- The Participation & Physical Agreement Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- Athletic fee: A one time $26 athletic fee which is good for all sports during the year. (8th grade only, 9th grade should see 9th-grade sports). The Athletic fee must be paid online.
FORMS ARE FOUND BELOW.
Wrestling Practice begins October 21st from 3:30pm-5:00pm at Token Springs Elementary school
Boys basketball practice will begin on Wednesday, October 23rd.
Welcome to Cardinal Heights Upper Middle School. We are excited to have you join our school community. One way to get connected at Cardinal Heights is to participate in 8th grade Athletics. We offer Volleyball, Cross Country, Wrestling, Boys and Girls Basketball and Track and Field. We have a place for you whether you have played sports for a long time or just want to give it a try.
Track and Field Schedule 1
Track and Field Schedule 2
- Athletic Participation / Physical
- Concussion Form
- Blue Card
- Travel Permission Form
- 8th Grade Rules and Regulations Handbook
- Activity Bus
- 9th Grade Sports Information
- Voluntary Student Insurance Plan
- WIAA Head Strong Concussion Insurance
Sun Prairie School District has made available student accident insurance coverage for your child on a voluntary basis through Markel Insurance Company. Parents/guardians can choose the type of coverage that best fits their student's needs; School Time Coverage, Around the Clock Coverage, and Interscholastic Football Coverage.
Reasons to Purchase this Coverage:
- High deductible and co-pays in your health plan. Many health plans have increased the amount of out-of-pocket expenses.
- No insurance. If you have no other insurance, this can become your primary accident plan.
- This plan will provide benefits for medical expenses incurred because of an accident.
For more information or to enroll, please visit Markel at http://markel.sevencorners.com or call 877-444-5014. Seven Corners, Inc. is Markel's administrator for this program.
The HeadStrong Concussion Insurance Program was specifically developed to insure student athletes from the high cost of concussion treatment and neurological follow up.
The insurance only covers athletes in WIAA recognized sports. It does not cover cheer, dance, lacrosse, club sports, or sports students are involved with on their own in their community.
Please click HERE for more information and forms needed.