Adapted Sports League
Adapted Sports League is a high school sports program designed for students with disabilities to experience the benefits of a quality competitive sports program.
Who Are Our Athletes?
- A high school student at Sun Prairie East or West in Grades 9-12
- Have an IEP or 504
- ASL is for those who are not safe or successful in general interscholastic athletic programs
- If you are unsure if your athlete qualifies or want to talk about if this program will be a good fit for your athlete please reach out to email@example.com
What Will We Play?
- Soccer, Floor Hockey, & Wiffle ball
- All 3 sports will be played indoor for easy accessibility for ALL athletes
- Athletes can choose to participate in 1, 2 or 3 of the sports offered
- Seasons will be about 6 weeks long with 4-6 games scheduled (this will increase as we add more school districts)
- Soccer - Sept. 26th - Nov. 3rd
- Floor Hockey - Jan. 23rd - Feb. 21st
- Wiffle Ball - April - May (specific dates to come)
- Coaches match skills of players when able, makes for a competitive atmosphere (Coaching communication is critical)
- Teams will meet 2 times per week (i.e. 2 practices, 1 practice and 1 game, or 2 games)